Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Random Tuesday

Sitting here awaiting nothing…My Sister & her kids are supposed to be coming over today. My Brother had an appointment with the eye doctor, I also talked to my older brother in regard to the burglary. he was asked by NOPD to print some forms, I couldn’t find them online though.

After all these Documentaries I slacked on making DVD’s for now. I don’t want to run out of Disks. I like to be informed, even if it is through media. as long as truth is being acknowledged at it’s finest. LOL Can’t believe everything though.

I’ve been Observing These cats out here man. I think one day I’m going to have to Roll camera when I stumble up on random activity. got to catch folks in action and put them on YouTube! LOL

Which reminds me that I still have a lot of video to move from PC to External Hard Drive. I’ll look into that after I'm done installing this encyclopedia!..lol .. Yes it’s that serious.

I’m bound for making a dental appointment. I don’t want to be 40 without teeth. LOL I hope this  thing is cheap, I hope it’s good cause i really need these suckers fixed..

I was invited to attend the battles this summer with the Alumni Band… Good Work. I hear they' got some good tunes and are beastin’ them. folks want me to march, but I’d rather take pictures and video. I’m glad i have my photo camera. I also hope things go well regarding that full trip.

Just got through installing The Brain.. I’ll Be Back Later.

No comments: