Sunday, June 19, 2011

Researching Now, Preparing For What's To Come.

I’m currently looking up clinics for vaccinations and general information on traveling outside of the country. What I’ve found has been very informal yet scary. i even got tips from a friend. I think I’ll take heed to that. I’m preparing to apply for a passport. I’ll begin that process Monday. I hope they take pictures there. Providing one wouldn’t be a problem. i know my boy Roy said he took his at Wal-Mart.

The Reason is because I’m preparing to travel out of the country for an event in the fall. I’ll expound on that event in another blog maybe later on.  The reason I don’t want to do that now is because I really don’t want to Jinx the trip. Till Then I’ll continue to research to be aware of my surrounding and hopefully will be 100% prepared by that time.

Hoping for the best.

Note From The Book

No comments: