Saturday, June 18, 2011

There’s More Out There

I think i was looking to hard, shouldn’t have been on my mind either. I guess It’s the way it is.  But There’s more out there. I guess I should have realized it when i got the call a few weeks ago. But when it was said, I thought little of it. But now that i’ve seen  the signs. I know it will be done and probably soon.

At this point the search continues. I hope it all works out in the long run. To be honest I kinds saw it coming from one end. but on the other end it seems like things were shaky.  I hope it doesn’t get that way again. because things like that are supposed to last forever. 

Sometimes I wonder how it would have went if I would have capitalized on it. It’s was like being there and then it was nothing. yet the fire still burns. someday that fire will go out.  but getting there takes a level of awareness and coming to terms with the idea that It wont happen for me.

At the end of the day.. There’s more out there..

No comments: