Wednesday, June 01, 2011

A Whole Bunch of things

I just read something that was the most obvious of obviousness. I won’t say exactly what it is. But I do think it wasn’t necessary to put out that way. And another thing is that when you’re part of something, don’t make it seem like you’re the one who invented it. It’s the kind of thing that makes folks change their minds.
I’m Almost done Packing, Hopefully we make it there in  time! We’re still wondering what we should do first!. LOL I hope I’m awake before 6. so i can finish packing. we Leave like Tonight…. or at least in the AM.. that's like 9 hours away!.. lol

To put some other things into perspective. when I get back playtime is over. I’m glad i don’t have anything to do this month. next month I actually do want to go to Houston. but i don’t think I’ll be able to make it for personal reasons. The sad part is that I’ll miss out. but hey, The beat goes on. I'm just glad i played a role in it somehow.

I can’t seem to grasp it all though. I see all the jumpers  just riding tail on the bandwagon. The sad part is that the try to cover it up when they get caught slippin’.  The double standard of it all is that when it happens with them, they fabricate the excuses to seem like legitimate reasons. but it doesn’t work like that all the time.

Oh man, and These cats are stupid. The only reason I won’t ban them is because they’re active members. other than that yeah. They’re not thinkers…. lol

The crazy part is that some folks have been wiped up, while others are get all the shine. they don’t care, they’re just in it for the joyride.  Can’t bring it to their attention because they’d pull a double whammy on ya!..  I can’t take credit for artwork i didn’t do.  why watermark a photo i didn’t take…  alot of  folks do that on youtube  but I’m leaving all that aside as i breathe for a week ..LOL!

Can’t wait till i get there. yet at the same time I seriously hope that things go 100% I’m glad I got a call back too. Next week is the trial. I think I’m going to hibernate for most of the day. I’m actually waiting for someone to come get a DVD. which reminds me that i have to burn another copy.

I need sleep

No comments: