Thursday, July 28, 2011

Popular Tweets of Mine from The Past

 

These are just random Tweets of mine that were retweeted by others

  • It's not that all men are alike, it's just that you are attracted to men with similar traits.
  • Independent women ruin themselves by associating with people who need them. LOL
  • #wrestlingspinoffs WCW Thunder In Paradise
  • People don't realize that the word slang word "Boi" in reference "Boy" is of a Homosexual origin.. I'm Just sayin'
  • I am whatever I decide the present moment requires me to be.
  • #HowToKeepAWoman Get her pregnant, leave her..she'll have your baby and forever you'll be connected. lol
  • December 21 when the sun is lowest on the horizon, stay for 3 days, then return back up. Same as Jesus being crucified & resurrecting
  • The government knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
  • After the woman has 3 – 4 children…or been dogged out by those she find "Cute" .. then she decides to give a real brother a chance
  • Promoting "proper" English is the reason Louisiana dialects are disappearing rapidly
  • i'm going to get me a shirt that says "don't get too close, you're violating the friend zone" ..lol
  • "if you do drugs, you go to hell before you die"... CLASSIC! (Captain Lou Albano)
  • Don't blame it on the #sunshine, don't blame it on the #MoonlightDon't Blame it on the #goodtimes Blame it on the #Boogie
  • I hate when fruitbooties get on TV singing gospel. It's blasphemous
  • Today is a great day for black people of all races.
  • U got pregnant in middle school don't ask me why I aint got kids lol
  • I Don't like People who only claim their blackness during Black History month ..loll
  • Miseducation has led us to misgivings & Ignorance of “not knowing", thus we suffer from a lack of knowledge.
  • I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane, while the people behind me are going insane...
  • I don't agree with frats letting anybody cross. 1 billion men n women become Greek a year. 1 in 3 don't belong. Just there to claim a name
  • I'm following' this chick who's always is always talking bad about folks but she looks like a Muppet.. lol
  • MAN...Abyss just came out to Hogan's old WCW theme.. LOL WOW! #TNA is #WCW lol
  • I'm not one of them guru's of wisdom. But I do seek truth, and when I find it. I must inform the people.
  • Sometimes I think there was an evil pot to destroy New Orleans Marching Bands.. cats who were in Garbage bands are basking in Glory smh
  • I went to Church's and ordered a 3pc Hallelujah and a Large Holy Water... My Side item was a Blessing..lol
  • at THAT point you’re a dented can in the grocery store…don’t nobody want you.
  • Cut Myself and Had to get a Stitch; Lilo. #fakedrake
  • Females are great human beings
  • #Barbie = Barbera, Greek for Barbaros, means #Foreign. Doll= Mannequin = #Dummy #Ladies Stop calling yourselves Foreign Dummies.
  • if your twitter bio says you're light skinned .. you need to wake up..
  • If I had A Thousand Dollars for every person that owes me money, I'd be a Millionaire.
  • Want The Bomb, I Want the P-Funk, I want my Funk Un-Cut.. MAKE MY FUNK THE P-FUNK... I WANTS TO GET FUNKED UP!!
  • folks divorces because they're not married in the minds.
  • Jack be nimble, Jack be quick.. <--- #EBONICS!
  • #WelcometoTSU.....Don't walk on the Grass #CRAB!
  • You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage.
  • #inNewOrleans .. people still say Shive
  • I've been told "I don't like you" to my face many times.. and everyone who doesn't cant give me a specific reason.
  • Being Black is a Privilege
  • i know right from wrong. Wrong is the fun one.
  • Cuteness doesn't last forever Think about that
  • "The greatest thing about Twitter is that you can quote something and totally make up the source" – 2pac
  • She wants to live like Barbie .... Barbie has no Brain..
  • If Two Independent People get together, They're no longer Independent. because Relationships "Depend" on Relativity lol.
  • #WelcometoTSU .. where campus police ride 10 Speed Huffy's
  • people think that growing dreads and smoking weed makes them a rasta. #SMH
  • smh at how cats hide things from me as if im Not gonna find out
  • why don’t women come out and just say, "I don’t find you attractive, and you have to look a certain way for me to be happy"
  • Your online identity is only a digital version of your mental and physical self . It is not you but it represents your being
  • Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside.
  • . yep, it's no secret. I'm Black.. <—I got that from somewhere LOL
  • Man I'm watching that Katrina stuff and.it's a shame that folks here act as they do now, as if they have forgot what we been thru
  • whats the point of calling a Fat person Fat? .. as if we don't know this already!.. IT AINT NO SECRET!..lol
  • We need to use this system to further our knowledge, our ideas, our very freedom that we all SO desire.
  • If "America" was a Nation there wouldn't be black people or white people, there would be Human Beings
  • you are the creator of your own reality.
  • they used to sell Soupcon's at Just For Feet for 30 dollars lol
  • We're Assigned "Colors" at Birth. if you're Mexican and you move to USA you practically get to choose which "color" you want to be.
  • Dude sent me a msg on fb last night asking y all da ladies love me. I told’em its the power of the camera
  • I Don't Associate myself with "People"..lol
  • "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" - All's Well, Act i, Sc.2
  • that being said,.. one girl told me, "Because you always seem to be happy, and that's unreal".. LMAO
  • you know you're ghetto If the only Drinks you've ever had were all endorsed by Rappers.
  • I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They're in my head..
  • Take that Nutria Rat off your neck, Oh My Bad! That's your hair..
  • If a man will not ‘commit’ to you if  he feels he can do better than you. It’s that simple.
  • if your child is confused about his/her own race, tell them they're Human.
  • when they find someone attractive usually deal with all the baggage they bring to the table
  • every1 you have ever met, or will meet. either Has, have had or will have some kind of medical condition.at some point in their lives #Truth
  • From this moment on, I renounce my throne. I'm no longer the prince of Zamunda. I renounce my throne! .. does that make you happy? lol
  • 2pac Just Updated his Twitter status to "Every Ghetto Got A Stop Sign"

Funny thing is .. These tweets are all from 2010

No comments: