Saturday, July 09, 2011

Sittin’ Here…

Due to my bad sleeping habits, I woke up at like 9. after Smackdown when I REALLY WANATED TO SEE IT!!.. and suddenly I’m hit up in a message. the band needs a bus!.. I know somebody but I doubt he’s online. so I left him my number saying that I need a bus by 9:30 to Houston ASAP!. and well.. that’s that. at this point. I have no clue what to do. 

From what I hear, folks are driving there as well. which is a great thing. but it seems as though this is another one of those moments in time that are repeating themselves. I know this time there will be no ralph situation. but that 1 bus thing is kinda “out there” the folks who paid should ride the bus though. I didn’t and should have. because i did take the trip last time.  I’ll have to up some money in this case if alfed pulls through.

I really won’t be able to go back to sleep. it would be nice to rent a van or something! lol. we gotta carpool in this thing tomorrow. this is wild to me…

No comments: