Saturday, July 02, 2011

Today I’ll Be In Jackson

Today, I’ll be in Jackson with the Alumni Band. They had an event last but I wasn’t able to go. people are questioning the bands size due to the clips that were posted last night.  Some think it’s phony, as if they’re bigger than that.  They Keep asking me but I’ve never been to the practices so I personally wouldn’t have a clue.  That is until today.

The crazy part about that is, somebody’s supposed to be coming to get a password reset on a pc. I think she said it was a mini. so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it.  Hopefully she’ll come early because if not I’m leaving at 10. I tried to tell her come Sunday but she insisted. lol I hope I'm able to access that sucka in safe mode if it doesn’t have a DVD drive. 

For Now. I’m off. I’ll probably call The G Man and ask if he’ll be there.

No comments: