Saturday, August 06, 2011

Just Sitting Here…

I’ve been up thinking, Yet playing games as well. but Lately, I’ve been Dreaming of someone. A good friend of mines who I rarely talk to. I think I may have to give her a call soon. I think she’s been on my mind because I’m concerned with her wellbeing as she embarks on making big decisions in her life.

Maybe So, Maybe I Don’t know…. Oddly Enough I’ve been paying attention to her recent tweets. By the looks of it.. It’s all a matter of time I mean hey. I know those who are reading this may not get this entry at all. but all I really can say to this is that. I think I need to talk to her about it. How do I approach that situation? I don’t know. I really don’t have… I don’t really Need or want to anyway. But I’ll call her just because I need to hear her voice.

No comments: