Saturday, September 10, 2011

Twisting The Word

I’ve always heard of folks using the bible for their own good, twisting the word in their favor. I also know that there are fraternities who use the bible as a stepping stone in to their frat. they claim their orgs are founded on the bibles principals but when you look deeper, you find that they only use the bible as part of their methods of brainwashing their members. Undercover Religions Cults. The sad part about it is, many of them don’t realize it, all they know is that they’re in frat.. and only did it to fit in or to claim something.

I do have a feeling that somebody won’t like me bringing this stuff up. They’ll probably even question me about this post or maybe stop talking to me (or reading my blog) because of what I’m going to say here. see, I associate with people who are part of these groups. some are close to best friends. the only difference is, I’m not fraternally connected to them as they may be with their other associates. 

With that said… Basically, I was on the page of a friend of mind who’s a member of a frat who uses religion as their foundation and motivation.   well, in the past few weeks  this friend has posted Bible Verses on her Facebook page. most folks would commonly think that she’s just being spiritual …yet The verses she’s been posting are all generally tied to their masonic teachings. For them, it’s like self empowerment or a level of fraternal communication and persuasion.   Over all. They’re twisting the context of the bible  to make themselves appeal to it…

I’ve said all of that to bring you to a direct example using one of the quoted verses I saw.

Matthew 6:22   (King James version)
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Great Verse. Yet it’s not Complete until you add the Next Verse which a person who believes in Fraternal Light will not approve of.  Why? simply because they’re light Fits the very next description.
Matthew 6:23 (King James version)
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Why wasn’t this part of her status? Why didn’t she complete it? maybe it’s because the light that guides her is not a good light at all.  The masonic references like “Eye Be Single”  which in other words represents the all seeing eye in their terminology. same as Light being  Their fraternal knowledge.
The irony of it would be the VERY NEXT verse which says.
Matthew 6:24 (King James version)
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
What’s crazy is that, they’re deliberately serving two masters, whether they know or not, They’re using The as to make their frat look good. Putting their fraternal beliefs before The One and True God. If you bring this to their attention they’ll get mad because it’s not something they can defend.   They’re Spreading Darkness disguised as light what they’re doing.

Lucifer Himself was a bearer of light, He was an ANGEL with EVIL in his heart Therefore His Light was Equal to Darkness and was the reason he was casted out of The heavens.

I told my Boy Benjamin about this. His thought was “Good catch” .. Josiah said “I never thought of it that way” .. I myself am A thinker I look in to these kind of things.

It’s likely somebody’s going to shun me for this, but I had to say it.. Folks are misguided by the spirit of evil. ..But then again. aren’t we all?
…..

No comments: