Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Looking at you…

 

    I’m sitting here facebooking and I ran across a picture. it was the first time we had seen each other since I was there. You have the biggest smile on your face. beautiful, just beautiful. I was glad to see you, glad to take a pic with you too.  It still think it’s crazy that it made your dude upset, but you and I both know it was nothing for him to be upset about.

       Another thing is that  it reminded me of was the fact that you were the very reason I came to Houston the next time, just to see you, just to be there. just to be a supportive friend. I wish I had more friends like you. You make me feel good…. Seriously ..lol

    What’s wild about that shot though is…. I look crazy but you look Good. Folks assumed i was gripping ya butt, my hand wasn’t even on you..lol …. liked it when folks assumed you were my girl. in a way  I wish you were/ LOL I mean hey we spend so much time on the phone when we do talk. the coolest thing is that we hold healthy conversations. I love that. If I could' find somebody that can equally impact me as you did. I would be one happy man.

That’s All I have to say about that…

No comments: