Friday, October 28, 2011

Somewhere Friday

   

  This Past week I’ve worked on a lot of footage, just to get it online. Some I Had to downgrade, others I put on there at full 1080p.  Today I’m supposed to be recording a middle school clinic. There will also be a game tonight at Behrman,  I have no clue if I’ll be able to make that happen right due to the weather though.

    I Talked to a Kwame, a Fellow Alumni of the K, He wants to do some big (yet small time) things regarding broadcasting. I agreed to make that happen. I have transportation issues, but hopefully I can make that happen next Friday.  Because of this, I’ve been trying to think up a new name to throw on my videos. I’m good with the JMC Book Media Creations, yet I think it’s going to grow old. I’ll think of something Fresh someday.

    Other than that, I’ve been looking into Getting a mic and a Flash for the T2i, That way I can stop using the video camera altogether. (well at least that’s the plan).  If not, I’ll continue using the both the T2i and the HF20.  My coursing hipped me to a Flash which was on ebay. yet its more expansive on amazon. I may have to look into it all some more.

      Tonight, Karr vs 35.. or at least I think That’s who’s playing. I hope this game is good. If It rains, I ain’t doing anything.  That’s all I really have to say about that.

Note From The Book

No comments: