Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thinking of My Brother

        

Jeremiah 4:19 Oh, my anguish, my anguish! I writhe in pain. Oh, the agony of my heart! My heart pounds within me, I cannot keep silent. For I have heard the sound of the trumpet; I have heard the battle cry.

I Had a Brother named Jeremiah who died of a heart issue when I was in 3rd grade, he was a 1 year old only. I love him. I miss him. Sometime I wonder how he would have turned out as a grown man. I could only Imagine how life could have been  I could imagine him following in Me & Jaime’s foot steps.  Had only he lived.. yet He left the world Because his heart would not let him live.

To think that the That His last Cry, He called out my name. makes me feel good, yet it saddens me somehow because I never got to truly say goodbye. He was just Here & then He was gone. I remember getting the news and Crying… Hard.. I missed him then, I miss him now.  but this world was not meant for him.

Now I know That Scripture has little to do with what I made reference to but It made me think that’s all that matters right now.

No comments: