Friday, November 04, 2011

Busy Weekend ahead

and I haven’t been to sleep yet. But Before I tell you about what’s in store. We’re Preparing for my moms party Saturday night. We were supposed to do some household cleaning. that’ll happen like later today.

A few days ago While I was up here doing DVD’s for “The Fool” They popped up here all early.. I think I blogged about that already so I won’t say much else about that.

I was recently given the passcode for my 1 year Free Access to Grooveshark Anywhere.  Because of this, I’m more prone to using the Android Device we have in here. I may have to get my own. I kind of took over my moms ..lol I like the machine though.

I’m currently using Grooveshark with Last.FM so all of that stuff is being synced to my last.FM page. that’s a great service. I hope I’m able to get that extended someday.

I’ve done nothing all day(yesterday) But Tonight I’ll be attending The Walker vs Karr football game.  I hope to be there early enough. I’ll likely hop in the tub at about 1. hopefully because I need to be up and out by 4:30.

Saturday Morning I’ll be  Filming a Little League Football game. That should be Good… I Think.. Hopefully It’ll work out for the better on my part this time.

No comments: