Saturday, February 04, 2012

Among Other Things

I Haven’t talked to Reggie since he called with news of his heart attack. Honestly I don’t know when to call him. Right about now, I’d be talking to Kandace or Qui but I don’t call anybody really.  Speaking of calls, I have to contact Ben.

I Spoke to soon.. lol Ben just messaged me via Facebook. I’m supposed to be recording or taking pics or something at the church tomorrow. it’ll be my first time there since early January when my dad said he wouldn’t bring me anymore.  I swear I need to get myself together.

I Finally started paying on my debt. I should start a Subtracting document to keep track of what I owe. I don’t need them taking all my money, or myself forgetting. I’m glad I started paying on it though…

Once again, spoke too soon again. I won’t be going over there. looks like things are tied with him up and it’s likely I won’t be able to make it because of my dad.  As much as I don’t like to ask for rides I just may need one.

Man, I gotta get my skills up.

No comments: