Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Knew Something was wrong

You know, I love the female human species, but there are just some things that i can’t take. I swear the pure breed no longer exist. It’s pretty hard to come across. it’s like, just when you think something is right. something is wrong. and I was looking and looking and i found what was wrong… and THAT killed it for me.. I can’t say what it is because I don’t want to be direct.

Generally I have to find a pure breed, I swear! I’m 27 and everybody at my age is all used up. I will not lose!.. I will find somebody! and attempt to stick it out. lol some things u have to live with but I'm turned off by ignorance, ugliness and things that i just cant deal with.  and one of those things is just.. one of those things!. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure breed is a bit...degrading Book.

Book said...

I meant "Bred" LOL yet in terms of Not being Ruined in the head. somebody who's generally "Good" not as in being a Virgin or of a particular Race