Thursday, April 19, 2012

Someone I Know was killed last night.

I heard of the being Murdered Last night and it really didn’t Hit me till today after reading some articles. The Victim was Josh George. Just was a smart guy who would have had a bright future ahead of him hadn’t some Ignorant fool taken his life.

I read 2 articles this today as well as some facebook postings. Regarding his murder. One person stated that just that morning he received  Phi Theta Kappa Honors, for a Black kid out of N.O. That was a GREAT achievement. Josh deserved all Salutations, He didn’t deserve to die. Now the man’s family has to deal with his Death and memory rather than celebrate his Honor.  Sad day in N.O folks. 

My Prayers and Condolences to his family and all those who Knew him personally.

Rest In Peace to Joshua George.

No comments: