Monday, June 18, 2012

Rest In Peace Juante

As much as I hated reading the article I have to post it here.

**had to revise the post due to spelling errors*

Juante marched in high school band with me Back at the K.. He played snare and was pretty much well known among the top players in his time.  This was like 10 -11 years ago .He  was a really hilarious guy too. who lways had us laughing. The last time I saw him was back in 2008 while heading to Jazz Fest.

It was a shock to receive the notification via Facebook saying “Rest In Peace” to him. For hours I was like “What happened?"  Later on I found this article after talking to Ben about it.



image

It’s unbelievable. memories of our high school days are running thru mu mind.
I don’t know what else to say.
Rest In Peace Juante, You’ll never be forgotten.

No comments: