Sunday, September 16, 2012

On the Trail

Working on this campaign has got me introduced to some new mediums, It was the first time I’d been at a radio station studio. as well as getting involved in a neighborhood association meeting. I also saw and heard some things today that I’ll never forget.  One of those things was a sign at a Print shop which stated that ASAP “As Soon As Possible” is not a Valid Measure of time” or something like that.

I started my day Saturday morning basically bound for sleep, being that I hadn’t gotten any prior to my venture.  I got the call from Kwame saying that Coach Frank (who I had just met the night before) had invited us to sit in and record is Radio Broadcast to air whenever & where ever.

When we met, he gave us the show rundown, tackled the issues and then brought them fourth in a timely fashion while on air. While preparing for broadcast I noticed a picture of my aunt in Frank's year book. I face booked it! When our Radio time came, we transformed the room for videography purposes and then got on my Job filming.

By the end of it, I was running on high temperature. overall I’m in a new beginning, things are looking up and I’m glad to be on this team at the moment.  It’s amazing how things can change in an instant. I love being involved.

No comments: