Thursday, October 11, 2012

How I feel About Romney..

I Don’t feel anything about Romney, There are thinks I agree with him om, there are others that i don’t. But I think that If he’s Voted in to become the President, He’ll likely realize after being Briefed on all of his duties that He won’t be able to fulfill all of the Promises made that lead him to the position. Why? because at that point His focus will not be on the issues he brought to the table.  the only thing he'll have on his side is the republican Congress until they're changed into a Democratic Majority. at that point, just as Obama’s dealing with the GOP Congress.  He’ll have a hard time Passing Bills.

If Romney wins I hope he’ll be a  a great President. .. at the end of the day, you can't depend on one man to make your life better.  I Personally am voting for Obama again.

No comments: