Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Before I go To bed I have to Get this one in

I’ve talked to a number of people discussing my new found situation.
There are many great things i could see happening, yet there are many downsides
I’ve stated that I’ll go along for the ride because in the end it’ll be worth it.

It’s just kind of weird to open up to her about my moral & Christian beliefs just yet.
I don’t want to scare her away, i mean what she brings to the table is alot, and I believe that she thought I didn’t want to hear her out. but I do. But When I bring my Values to the table I hope she doesn’t take what I’m saying wrong.

It’s something about her really, She’s like any average black chick from the hood who has been out of the hood for a while.  I think for the most part I’m gonna have to get used to some odd things. other than that I’ll appreciate this Luxury because I have been single since 2006 and it’ll be amazing to be able to have somebody in my life again.

I think I’ve accepted the fact that I’ll have to deal with some of her baggage, but could this one be a lasting one?  Maybe So, Maybe Not. Lets see how the cookie Crumbles

No comments: