Thursday, December 20, 2012

No Matter what I do, It’s a Problem

One day I’m going to leave this house and nothing will be blamed on me. No matter what I do in this household it’s not good enough. I’m just taking up space.  I will get out of here. I’m always being told to do things and no mater how greatly I do them I am still the target of the problem.  Simply because what i do is NOT ENOUGH.

Basically. This house. she doesn’t want things  in certain spots because she doesn’t want it dirty.. WHY DOES IT EXIST?! .. yes the house needs cleaning. but dang it was just cleaned 2 days ago why cant i get a week without cleaning .. OH we have DOGS that have FUR and apparently they don’t exist.    because they’re the only things that roam around this house daily but to her I am causing all of this..  that’s why i shut up and say nothing.

No matter what i do it’s a problem.. I pretty much had a great day before I was just yelled at about Me putting something in the Room that's supposed to be off limits to everything because apparently I’m the reason this house gets funky. I allow it . I’m the cause of all of the problems in this house hold and one day I’m going to leave and  ….

I’m not coming back.. I really want to punch a wall right now ..

I’ve been told Too much and its got me on edge . It seems like now that I've just found myself in a relationship they’re using that against me.. as if I'm some hog. Nobody cares about me .. The more I do that’s great. I get All kind of downfall for it

I’ve gotten involved in a lot of great things in the past 8 years of my life and because of my family , as they blame me for it .. I BLAME THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT TROUBLES ME!! AND I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THEM.

MY LIFE SUCKS… IM THE GREATEST THING THAT’S HAPPENED TO THESE PEOPLE AND THEY DON’T SEE IT! YEAH THEY DO COME AT ME LIKE THIS CAUSE THEY CARE . BUT THEY DIDNT CARE WHEN THEY TOLD ME WHAT I SHOULDN”T DO WITH MY LIFE!


They prevent me from succeeding and  AS MUCH AS I LOVE THEM ALL .. THAT’S THE ONE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT MY FAMILY!

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DISPISED OF .. THATS WHY WHEN IM NOT HERE THEY SIT UP AND WORRY ABOUT THE THINGS I DO.. WHEN IM NOT ARROUND THEY ASSUIME IM DEAD, THEY CARE THAT MUCH TO CHECK UP ON ME LIKE IM SOME CHILD ………….

THEY TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD.. my mom embarrassed me in front of my girlfriend the other day too.  .. yeah that's basically what happened the other day  she told this girl that I DONT CLEAN UP and NOTHING WAS DIRTY! … SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT THE HOUSE BEING DIRTY NO MATTER HOW CLEAN IT IS.. I COULD SCRUB THE FLOOR WHITE AND I GET CALLED OUT FOR USING THE WRONG THINGS TO DO IT .. “HEY wHAT DID U USE'… I USED PINE SOL.. … NO USE BLEACH!! .. THATS THE KIND OF STUFF I GET ALL THE TIME..

PEOPLE .. I AINT DIRTY. OUR HOUSE IS PRETTY CLEAN.. SHE GETS UPSET WHEN SHE SEENS  DOG FUR ON THE FLOOR .. OUR DOGS SHED DAILY .. AT THIS POINT.. I DONT KNOW

Someday I’m gonna get away from them and will not say anything.

i currently am too upset to blog about what i really wanted to blog about.

No comments: