Thursday, January 31, 2013

Back in the N.O.

And at this point. Aside from the Journey I’ve Taken. it’s time to get back to normalcy.  It’s also time that I make moves to make this thing work. These days have been crazy. Yesterday was supposed to be greater for me as we made our way back home.

When I got here, I found myself asleep.  That’s basically all I can say. other than that, I’m good. Honestly, I did to a lot of negative thinking, but I’m going to let it go. but I also won’t forget.. At the end of the day, D.C. was a real learning experience for me.  same for the MLK National Park in ATL.  amazing stuff.

I have lots of work to because of this trip. but I also want to make it my duty to throw some stuff out that will blow the minds of our own people..

There was a random Moment where we couldn’t take Food & Beverages into a certain building in D.C.   My Starburst went thru the scanner. LOL! crazy right. yeah Unnecessary fact of the moment.

I loved It out there, but I’m glad to be back home.

No comments: