Saturday, April 06, 2013

I gotta get back in the groove man

There are many things I’ve been slacking on. I have things I need to get done, and things that I have to do that will improve my life. I must make more connections, Get some people in my life, leave facebook alone for a while. Make some real changes.

I finally got an instagram and for me it’s pointless because I can’t upload from the PC. at least not with my pc’s graphics card. It cant handle the  Emulator. Crazy right?

2 Weeks ago, My cousin moved in. Now he’s out.. Boy that was a time. dude just brought all of his furniture in  as if we allowed it.. lol.

I have a great idea. I’ll refrain from doing exactly what’s likely being seen. Therefore I’ll speak on it lightly. I must blog more. Tweet Less, facebook Less./  MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

No comments: