Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just Ain’t gonna work out..

Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out from Stones Throw on Vimeo.
One of my favorites

As much as I like this girl, I sent her a letter saying basically that I believe that we should consider this a friendship only. Simply because of how she does me in public and my level comfort with her when we’re talking to other people or with myself being mentioned as a friend to her. I told her how I felt about those things. but I didn’t reveal to her what I truly know about her. 

We talked about it, she explained herself in regard to why she does certain things . I told her that  I feel like I’m not Exclusive to her . I just couldn’t be totally truthful and tell her that I know what she does with her free time.  and that’s what brought me to the msg. I   There is so much deeper that I can’t explain here but It’ll be her own downfall. I can’t forget it but I’ll let i t go. When she gets busted, That’ll be on her.  It’s so much I can let go of but I like her to much to just let her go…. it bothers me.

It Bothers me a lot, I can’t live the life of a second hand man..

No comments: