Friday, August 29, 2014

Gotta stick to blogging though

I think that my blog pretty much looks good this way, I've slightly changes this thing by force, but I think I gotta blog more rather than place my thoughts on Facebook.  Now with my older brother on Facebook responding to all my posts  and trying to contradict my posts. I feel it's necessary to start sharing my thoughts here more often. I say this all the time. But it's gotta happen.

when I'm trying to discuss things with friends he cows in and tries to kill my threads by giving an answer directed at me as if I don't know what I am talking about.  it's pretty aggravating to see him take part in these discussions knowing that he  will say something to try to make me look dumb... I think it's funny because all I'm doing is creating discussion. And that's that.

No comments: