Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Paranoia & Prepping!

No I'm not Paranoid, But In a case study I'd rather be prepared just in case others go paranoid. LOL!

I've found myself watching Doomsday Preppers on Netflix. I've watched the first 6 episodes so far and all it's done was make me think about being prepared for emergency situations. As for now I'm not prepared for anything, but I know that i do I have the power to control my own destiny when the time comes.

I have always been a fan of  End Time Prophecy from both a Both Biblical. Scientific & Secular stand points.. Whether it be End of the World. Global Meltdown,  a Solar Flare, Earthquake, Flood, New World Order, Martial Law, a Pandemic, whatever. I'd love to be prepared to get up and Go if need be..At this point I am not prepared. During Katrina i wasn't prepared. but  and thousands of others survived.

What Doomsday Preppers brought to my attention is that there are many ways to Survive by preparing properly. I would love to prepare to "Bug In" but Buggin' Out sounds like an ADVENTURE! (lol) For the most part.  The show makes me feel like I should give up on a few possessions. because in a worse case scenario,  it won't be necessary to my survival anyway.

In New Orleans we always have to be prepared for hurricanes & Floods, but most people don't think about preparing until the season starts. I think I'm gonna make it my duty to have supplies ready to be used just in case the power goes out or anything else of that nature. I'd love to invest some time in to prepping. but I don't want to seem parinoid about it.

Most prepers are overly concerned and fear the end times or what ever it is they're planning for. . I don't fear it all. I just know it's bound to happen. I wouldn't want to live in fear at all about it..

No comments: