Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thank You President Obama for Holdin' It Down!.



It's wild because The Pro-Regulations  folks are totally against this and have no idea what Net  Neutrality is about.  I just ran across a link regarding Ted Cruz' comment. I was joked out but it was also very informal

Check this link.. 

I agree, The internet should be regulated by what private companies feel the people should have access to. we should be able to have a 100% open internet, at High Speeds with no restrictions other than the ones we chose to make.. at this point. That's my only thoughts on this. but I totally agree with the press..

from what I know, the FCC is against it .. Watch how conservatives go against it..  I feel like this, if you don't actually Use the internet, you shouldn't try to regulate it.   if they had it their way. there woyld be  ESRB ratings on everything.

No comments: