Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Time to move on

Okay, As the enthusiast and opportunist I am. There are things that I haven't capitalized on, and basically Thats everything it takes to get out of my current situation.

There are things I wasn't taught how to do, that I still don't know how to do. Things I should have accomplished by now that I haven't made the moves to make it happen. Why? because I constantly prolong everything.  I must make moves. It's hard to motivate myself when I don't have somebody to encourage me or to take that journey with me.

I've been places, I do things.  but not the things i need to do.. why? because help  is hard to come by in this "Do It yourself" kind of world.    Am I happy with my life. NO. my happiness comes from the things I do for others .. crazy but true..

I just need to get away from here. but then again I gotta make the moves. I haven't worked a full time in 9 years . It's time i make that happen no doubt i've done temporary since then. and have made money on my own taking photos for people .. but according to the government. That's not legal because I don't hold licences.. Hey I'm an artist. what can i say. .. LOL

anyway on a serious note .. I need somebody! I need to make MOVES!

No comments: