Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Speaking of Crazy Dreams

Man, Overnight I had this dream that I got gotten into a relationship with to a friend of mine. I won't say her name, but she's cool person. she's a beautiful woman, but I never really thought of her as nothing more than a friend.In this dream. she had told me that she had a bad break up with her husband (a guy who i've never seen nor know personally / I know that she's married though) ..

What's odd is that, this girl, I haven't seen since sometime in 2012. She wasn't on my mind at all prior to going to sleep.  it makes me wonder how she ended up in my dream. why did i dream of us being in a relationship?

Well This  dream ended at a Mall, while i'm stading  outside waiting for her ..Then the dream switches to myself waking up in a coffee shop (which I really don't care for coffee) ..to a wakeup call from a friend, Then another friend brought me something to give to That friend.... I actually woke up while i'm on the way to McDonalds to get an apple pie ..

LOL Dreams, They Come And Go..

No comments: