Saturday, September 05, 2015

Stealth Bombers Flying over N.O?

Yesterday I heard a great roaring sound erupting over my home. I ran outside, saw nothing.
It happened a second time  maybe 5 minutes later.  and I run back out, I missed it again, but my neighbor saw it!.

I talked to him for about 20 minutes hoping it would pass over us again. No hope, We were surprised no one else came outside at this time. It was dark out, but i believe it was before 9pm.

The neighbor said that the plane was very small and was flying very low which caused the rumbling of our buildings and such loud noise. It would have been great for me to see considering the stuff i was blogging about the other day..

Maybe it was a test flight or training. maybe it was a prep for a show. we don't know. but it was there!.

No comments: