Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Continuation

So We’ve “Moved in” and nothing is “right” because everything is everywhere.
From the day we’ve gotten in, My mom complained that the house was Junky.
We’ve unpacked slowly and things are in order now but still not like she wants it.

All the complaints about everything and my Ideas are still being dismissed regarding the placement of Items, I’m constantly dismissing insults as I am performing random Tasks… So I Sat in a “praised chair” that nobody could sit in and I get yelled at because nobody’s allowed to sit in the chair. But at the end of the day She places the chair in the living room  facing the TV. There were some other disagreements but that one took the cake for me, because as soon as my sisters came in, she acted as if the chair was the greatest thing in the room. She asked me to sit in it and I refused. Why? because when I sat in there as I was setting up the PC and internet connection, I was told I wasn’t allowed to sit in the chair. Therefore I REFUSE!

But It’s beyond me now. I know that as long as I'm here I’ll be miserable because of the things I’ll constantly be dealing with.

This house has no privacy. In order to get to my room. you must go through my mothers room. Inside my room is the Laundry Room & the door to my brothers room. This means that I can’t lock my door because My mom washes clothes every morning at 4am while I’m trying to sleep.  She and my dad has been coming in my room interrupting my slumber since day one.. leaving doors open. Smoking cigarettes' etc. I can’t sand it.

I am pretty much bound to tune everything out at this point. because it’s gonna be hard. My brother likes to have company. Company that I don’t need in my room. The problem is, they have no choice if they’re going in his room because it’s not mine.

My biggest deal though is just trying to be informative and getting shut down for it.
I just hope my time in here goes well because I plan on getting away from here fast…

No comments: