Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Since That Day All Kinds of stuff happened

Check this out folks, I have no hate for my family. but there are things that I dislike that happen, especially when it happens to me. In this post I’m going to give you a rundown of the things that occurred since then.

At the time I wrote that  post. It was as my Brother and his family was exiting the home going back to Texas.They came here to assist us in the process of moving to our new home. We began the process of moving on June 28th. But it was on the 29th where All kinds of things happened that killed my spirits.

First thing in the morning of the 29th my older sister came in asking me why didn’t I order a U-Haul. That wasn’t my responsibility. I was only asked to research the info in preparation. She assumed it was my responsibility and totally used this against me during the moving process.   As we were moving I was constantly being asked to do things that I couldn’t do. mind you, I was trying to make sure our dog didn’t leave our presence the whole time.

Fast-forward, Later that evening we were  done moving,m but there were issues with the home beyond our control at the time, So the family decided to spend the remainder of the day at our former residence. Day two, we continued to move the extra things we had in the home, We even ate a mean while in the home…

On this day, we decided it wasn’t okay to stay in the heat, so Prior to leaving. I was looking for Our Dog, Cheddar to give him some water (because the house was 90+ degrees. I couldn’t find him. As I began looking for him, I decided to ask where is he? My folks began to respond to me yelling as if I was stupid for worrying about the dogs well being. Eventually they informed me that we were going back to the other home to use the restroom and to be in the cool for the remainder of the night. They wanted to leave the dog. . I was like “NO” . They were all upset at me.

At the end of that  evening., My brother prepped to leave.My the family decides to Let the dog out the house to  pee..  So he’s in the front yard and gets close to the curb and  toward the neighbors yard.  We are all paying attention to him, but as he began to wander, everybody starts yelling the dogs name trying to get his attention.
I countered by asking them to “Let the dog Be and he’ll be fine”  As I tried to get my point across, I was constantly being cut off by members of my family. Eventually my mom is like “Don’t raise your voice at me” .. Which I wasn’t, she was just being combative.   I was told to shut up by multiple family. So I walked inside as my mom constantly rambled on about me and what I was doing… As if i hadn’t helped during the process of moving. So, I decided to go into an empty room and chill out until they all calm down. 

____________________________
Mind you, Every time  I say something, Everybody comes against me because they think its funny to say “Aww here he goes being Google, The Encyclopedia, he thinks he knows everything.. ha  ha ha”   .. I DON’T FIND THAT AMMUSNG. because they use it to Dismiss me. and I hate that they do it but I deal with it.. But maybe I decided to reject everything by keeping quiet It will show them why they should value my thoughts..
____________________________

So Basically That day ended on a sour note for me because everybody wants a voice but nobody’s listening…

TO BE CONTINUED..


Book


No comments: