Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Dome My Home

REVISED: September 8th 2005 @ 4:56 pm


The Astrodome that is...

Its wild ..... I wish i had a cellphone i've been using SBC's phones to call out

if you want to help me out with anything send it to here

Astrodome General Delivery
Houston, Texas 77230

REVISED: THE NEW ADDRESS



My Shoe size is 11.5
My Shirt size is 3xl
Pants 48

I Need a New Belt and a big dufflebag .. OHH and an Airbed . because we are trying to find aparments and things .. im just saying yall, I dont Want this, I actually NEED this .. im like a poor dude ..


READ THIS POST

(now you can finnish reading)

I dont know if they're gonna call my name when i get mail or what so I'll be looking out for that

THANKS  FOR SUPPORTING US


All this Address Changing is crazy

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE NEW ADDRESS

No comments: