Saturday, September 10, 2005

Katrina Babies

There were so many Pregnant woman being saved. There are many still pregnant. but this post goes out to the woman in labor.

While sitting on my porch discussing the flood and things with the neighbors; there wre two guys who swam up to the avenue trying to flag down guards because there Cousin was in labor. We told them to sit on top of our cars so they can be safe while waiting. for guards. a good 20 minutes later the guards came to get them so they can go get the pregnant lady. in no less than 3 minutes they were back around the bend Zooming towards the Interstate .... We (my neigbors and I) gave the Guard a big round of applause. .. The girl looked as if she ws pushing that baby out in that boat. For some reason I think she had that baby on a Rescue chopper though.

There were many other Unfortunate mothers to be. Like my cousin who lost her baby. (She wasnt big pregnant, it was like a fetus or something) There were even mothers giving birth who've Both died durring the flood. I Just want to give a big Shout out of Congradulations to The Katrina Mothers, Fathers and their new born babies.

There were Infants who were displaced durring the rescue effort. & many are at the astrodome. I hope They are found real soon.

2 comments:

Zodiac Digital said...

nice work, man. nhjic.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a wonderful job on your site. I have bookmarked you and check it daily. Your thoughts on the women going through such pain and loss was very moving.( I lost my daughter in 1996)
Please don't think about the ignorance of some people.It is to easy for people to sit there and pick someone else's thoughts apart. Your blog is great and if they don't like it then don't come here and read it. You need positive feed back not negative. Anyway, I think your great and your site is great. I wish you the best of luck and hope that your blog brings you some help. Keep up the great work your doing.