Tuesday, February 03, 2009

that facebook 25

So Everybody Tagged everybody so I decided to tell some truths about myself. I'll post them here..

the rules were to tag 25 people including the person that tagged u .. after receiving that msg like 30 times ..LOL I decided to do it .. starting off saying "what you are about to read may change your life" ..LOL

Here are the 25 Below Including the rules

The Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app then click post.)

___________



Ok here we go...

1. My Last name is not my Birth Name, It was Changed in 11th grade.

2. I have Seminole In My Bloodline on my dads side.

3. I Try not to talk much because I hate the way I sound when I talk. at the same time, when I start talking. I can go on and On and on.

4. I Don't Use Profanity It's not in my vocab, I do Not like people to curse around me. It's very unpleasant and disrespectful to me. I feel that it's a sign that Ignorance. most people curse because they don't know how to speak their minds.

5. I'm not a sport fan.

6. I used to Dance a lot when I was younger. I was in 7th Grade when I stopped After Realizing how people talked badly about me and my weight.

7. People rarely believe me when I say I grew up in the Projects.

8. I Used to Walk with a slight limp. I had a Pinched nerve in my lower spine that was surgically repaired in January 2003. its also the reason why I didn't march in college fresh out of High school ..

9 I was never supposed to play Sousaphone again. .. I did it anyway..

10. I don't Smoke, I dislike being around people who are smoking....

11. Some people think I'm some kind of computer genius. I do know a lot but I don't know everything. I Need to start Charging my services..

12. I try to be open minded about every situation..

13. I have a thing for Cracking Bones and Pressure points ...My dad likes to tell people that I have Hands That Could Heal you and Kill you

14. My Beliefs in God and the bibles principals are the Guide to my life. although I don't go to church. it is the reason I am the way I am. and that I try to be wary be knowledgeable of things in my atmosphere.

15. I Originally Hated Being Called Bookman .. It was my High School crab name. when people started calling me Bookie I Shortened it to Book

16. I find it hard to talk to females, usually i don't talk to females that I haven't Had a Prior Connection to...

17. I am my parents darkest child. My Dad Likes the fact that all of his children are Darker than He is.. LOL because He isn't really black himself.

18. The Reason I take pictures is for Archival Purposes.

19. Sometimes I wish I could find that one female that I could share part of me with. There are so many to chose from. and few worthy of having my respect. for me, its less about the physical appearance, It's more about the Mentality and true personality. The Physical Appearance is just a shell of what the person wants to be and not what they are really is like... just my opinion.

20. I'm Not really in to being In Style. I like to do my own thing.

21. I have been debating for the whole month of January if I should Cut my hair or not. I've been Growing it since December 2007 . i think I'll keep it though

22. I Know many people, I have Many Associates But I have Little Friends..Those I Converse with Daily or Weekly Are Close Friends. They're like Family I Love Them To Death...(To The Fellaz I mean that in the most Brotherly way possible ..LOL) .. I also feel that people who Dislike me has a serious problem because I refuse to have Enemies..

23. I love Smooth Jazz & R&B. The Music is Relaxing.

24. I Rarely Leave The House unless the Occasion has something to do with Family or Band. Other than That. I I really don't have anyone around me to be with nor do i have any places to go.

25. There are things that I just can't talk or don't about. so I write my thoughts in my blog to express myself or to get things off my chest. The Blog is public, but at the same time I know folks really won't be reading it all the time. It's like sharing my thought's with the world. especially on days when I have nobody to talk to.

___________


Note From The Book

No comments: