Saturday, August 01, 2009

That Common Connection

for me, that’s all it’s about. All that matters to me is the Bond that it shared. when a person loves something. they try to find ways to connect to that which they love. sharing similar feelings and thoughts for one another creates the bond of and brings on the shared connection. Once shared mentally it allows that bond to be shared physically.

Love is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies
- (Modified Quote from The Matrix Revolutions)

Give me what I could never ask for Connect me and you could be My chemical – Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven

Those songs basically state what I’m referring too

At times, I have the urge to ask about that situation from back in march. As i said in the entry back then, I could almost feel that she felt what i was feeling. From the glare in her eyes to the touch and release of our hands. we both shared a feeling which was instantaneous. when I think about it, it makes me feel like “wow”. she could be mine if I made the effort to pursue her in that way.

And That’s The Kind of Connection for me, that Makes Love what it is.

No comments: