Monday, December 07, 2009

Another Reason I’m Making Changes

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww158/kooky001_photo/450_TimeConsuming_72_lg.jpgHonestly, I’m Tired of Pleasing people. at the end of the day, I’m the Least appreciated for what I do.  So I’m going to attempt at doing something to Make myself happy and attempt to turn down anything that is  or may become a distraction.

My thing is that I Do a whole lot of things, People like what I do, but there are a few people who think that I’m Obligated to serve them.  First they want everything “On Call”.. and and the end, they don’t appreciate what I do.  They just ask me to Do it, because they know I have the skill to do so.  They don’t understand how this stuff is Time consuming  and when I say “No” they think I’m trying to play them.. Nah Man… You ain’t paying me, so don’t RUSH me.

I Have so many other things I could be doing with my time than doing something for The next man. This entry is about everybody who seems to want things out of me for Free.  I Am not a Service Provider. and If I was, You’d be Paying me.  It’s not cool to get over.

and to Be honest, when I do things, I don’t ask for money… But cats don’t Offer either. They don’t say “Can you do this”.. they say “ I NEED YOU”… Man You don’t NEED ME.. you “WANT MY SERVICES” .. the minute I say no. You’re gonna feel Played. as if I’m doing you wrong. 

at the end of the day, I’m doing Myself wrong.. So How bout I just do for Myself, make Me happy, do something that consumes my time Just enough for me to Say No because i “Really” have no time to be Doing what you Want..

.. Every Day.. “Book, I Need You”… well hey, when am I going to Ever Need You?.. .I’m Just Sayin…

I am The Book, and  I Will Do What I Do For Me!

 

Note From The Book

No comments: