Monday, April 12, 2010

I was going to say something about it

But I decided to leave it alone.. That is until now.

What kind of person shoots 7 people “By Mistake” in pursuit of one? You GOTTA be crazy.. I wonder if they caught him?

How mad do you have to be to just bump in to someone and suddenly turn to Rambo?

We Got’ta do Better Young people. at FRENCH QUARTER FEST TOO!! Man, This is supposed to be a happy event. it’s like. you ruined people weekend because you can’t hold your mud.

It’s one of the many reasons I stay to myself. Too much goes on here to the point where anywhere there’s a large crowd, it becomes Unsafe.

It’s the kind of stuff that ruins people.

a 15 year old girl was part of the  7 shot.. She shouldn’t have been out there in the first place. Even if it Is a Festival for everyone.  It was after her Curfew!… But really though… I’m 25, I have a 15 year old brother and 14 year old niece.  These Kind of things make me think about them. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to them.

Seems like something bad happens every time the spotlight is on us for good reasons.

No comments: