Monday, May 31, 2010

The K’s 2000 Class is making it happen.

Class of 2000 is really making things happen for their reunion. They’ve invited all classes to take part in 2 days of their Class Reunion Events. I guess you can call them the Super Class. They’re like the Last of the Old School and Leaders of the New School.

There was a meeting today at Sports Vue about the whole Thing, I didn’t attend but they wanted folks to be involved in an Alumni band to play for the it.  I hope somebody’s there to tape us!! lol. I bought a Shirt from Ricardo as seen in the picture Below.  I swear man I’m Proud to wear that shirt. it represents the Doc Years. the years i came up on. I always wanted one of them.  Our shirts were slightly different after 1997. i got there in 99, we had blue shirts,… the gold one is CLASSIC!! 

This Pic was taken with my cell….

 

IMG00775

1 comment:

bayoucreole said...

Whoa, I didn't know that. I'm a JFK Cougar c/o 81...when Doc REALLY was doing his thing! Imma hava to go to the JFK.ning site and see what's going on. Thanks for that info. Speaking of JKF, it always amazes me that St. Aug (whom I adore) always claims Terrance Blanchard as their own when, Terrance graduated from Kennedy in '80 and played in Kennedy's marching band...go figure.
And for anyone who tries to refute this, let me just say that,...I was there (at JFK) with Terrance and Terrance and I grew up together in "the park" one block from one another. We all caught the bus to school together.