Friday, November 19, 2010

Looks like my content isn’t worthy of revenue

Finally, I’ve fixed the revenue service on YouTube. The problem now is applying for each video.  YouTube asks for rights of content usage. and technically I do have a right to use this footage. It’s my own recording at events where recording is allowed.

Well, Unfortunately I’m being denied activation because I haven't provided adequate documentation of commercial use of my content. I think that’s weird. I guess I’ll have to come up with some kind of long document to add to video to make this work.  my videos get lots of hits and I think I disserve to be part of the partnership program. There are accounts that have 2 and 3 videos are already on the thing. I have over 300 and I’m generating nothing from my content.

first I get the go ahead to have my content activated, then suddenly they disable it because may not have full rights… (SMH)…I have to figure this one out myself….

No comments: