Saturday, January 08, 2011

There was a Fire around the Corner

Yeah I woke up in the AM, like 3 or 4 and there was a fire around the corner, to what, I don’t know. but I jumped up because I smelled smoke. I looked outside the front of the house and I saw a  big cloud of smoke north of where I stay. .. and yep Sirens, Smoke and FIRRRRRRE! I don’t know what it was but it sure sux to know that something’s burning.. hopefully nobody got hurt

Yesterday I went to sleep early to make up for a lot of sleep I lost, I think I may do that again like within the next hour or so.  LOL.. probably not though.
I have to call T-Mobile to see about getting a new phone. I have an upgrade ready. I can get a certain style of phone for free. I don’t think I’ll want it.  There’s a phone that seems like a GPS Map. I may wind up getting it.  I really don’t need a fancy phone. Bad enough I don’t pay the bill. Yesterday the thing was turned off. I got it turned back on though.. yep had to pay the bill. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever notice how alll fire departments are primarily white? Ocassional token non-white here or there, but it seems obvious they reserve these soft easy money spots for those who fit their ideal for their "fraternity".
And the pay/benefit package!!! This is an industry which needs privitization, let alone austerity.
If not for that family those three men would still be alive.
This topic would never have been discussed if not for them.