Sunday, September 04, 2011

A Challenge, I hope I do good at it though.

Basically, my cousin wants me to take photos at her wedding, it’s likely she’ll want them printed. in this case. it’ll be  all about the bride, the groom and the court. anyone else is secondary.

I hope nobody’s there telling me how to do what I’ll be doing. simply because I do already have a clue of how I want to do things. for me, it’s time to get a little more comfortable with this camera as it relates to people photography. I don’t want to do anything wrong. nor do I want to be a disappointment.

I don’t plan on taking 300 pictures. maybe 300 for my book. but only about 40 of the actual wedding. I hope this goes smoothly. and I hope to be there to discuss with whomever involved that I’ll need space to move around.  I’m charging cheaply but at the end of the day I’ll have me some experience to live on. I hope the lighting is great in there, that’s all.

No comments: