Sunday, December 25, 2011

And This Christmas

The Title is only as Inferior as the day itself, which will likely have little to do with this entry.
For the first time in months I'm blogging from the web. Otherwise I'm blogging using Windows Live Writer, which is one of the greatest things that has happened to blogging Period. Other than that. I found that there's an app for android. I hope it's compatible with my mini-pad.

I've posted a number of clips from the all star event on my youtube page and Facebook.  I need to start writing  stuff down more here because I've realized that i've lost "Friends" on Facebook for expressing my Point of view.. I may have to do a "My Take on It" post every week..because I need so REACT more in my blog. rather than on Facebook.


As you all can see, I've added some Links to me to the top of the page..It's all for business purposes. well for the most part.  Mainly it's about Linking these profiles together. I may have to sign up for a digital business card kind of site... yet i don't. I have this blog..lol. yet I don't want the world reading my blog I have things to say on here that i don't need everyone seeing. and example of that would be how i currently feel about something i just saw on Facebook. which is great on their part.. but makes me sigh a little.

I'm Grand though. Hopefully I'll enjoy my christmas. I'm about to take it to sleep so I can get up and get dressed and Get out ..lol! .. yeah that's alot..

Note From The Book

1 comment:

bayoucreole said...

Merry Christmas Book!