Thursday, December 08, 2011

Getting Things Done

It’s Crazy that when I seem to be getting myself inline. something comes in to stop me or keep me worried. but I’m good. I just turned 27, I’m trying to find a decent enough Job to keep a functioning bank Account.  That way I'll just go to the collections folks and pay them what they need.

I hate holding off on it, but I can’t help it. aside from that, I’ve done nothing to fix it… It’s time to fix that.. I’ve got everything I want it’s time to do what I need to do to Get on my feet and on my own.. to stop waiting on others

I got my Mic for the Cam today. I’m good.. Things seem to alright with my friends. I’m about do more paid photo events. I’m printing now, hopefully I can have these for them today.  200 Pics for 175? .. just imagine if I was charging 250 for that same 200…. it’s coming soon. Watch me!.

The Name Book Media Creations will be no more soon! I’m Nearly done with the new name..lol! YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way most of the time. But it's a process. Some are quicker than others to get on their feet, while others tend to take different routes and may have difficult events in their lives that prevent them from getting there faster.

What matters most: you are talented! And you have experience with that talent. If you work on a resume and portfolio to list and show all the years that you have been behind the lense of a camera, you will most certainly impress the right person that may need a photographer full time.

Oh and don't forget to use your references!

~Your biggest fan! (Maybe not, but I am indeed a fan!)