Tuesday, April 08, 2014

I've been meaning to write here since last Tuesday!


Well. My Bad followers or followers I used to have, LOL. because uhh, I'm late with this one. Well, Last week I I went out with Lisa P. and some others to do Karaoke for the first time!. She scooped me up after coming from work, I'm glad i chose to hang out too. She went to pic up another friend of hers. and we also met there with ""Big Red" as well as a friend of theirs "Nat" who's originally from France.


It was a great experience for me because I had never done Karaoke.before. With it being on one of my random bored Tuesday's I couldn't just say no. I was bound to though. After picking up Slim. we stopped by the Hi Ho Lounge which was right across the Street from  Kajun Pub. because their was a brass band show there.  Random, Bunny of TBC played "JFK JAM" when he saw me LOL! it was cool seeing them guys lol of the newly formed "Most Wanted Brass Band".

After Vowing not to Sing, I was provoked by Slim (who was there with Lisa & I) to sing.  my first time on stage was with Slim who did a 50 Cent tune. It was fun, it wa sa break in session. I should have gotten a sandwich from genes too though,  I had a great time.  I drank a Corona and a Sierra Nevada.I don't drink beer so I was burped out, mainly off of the Sierra Nevada, it was a Torpedo IPA which i read was a Pure breed of hops... I'm not a beer person but i totally get it. it was kinda strong and tangy LOL!

After those beers, and watching many others perform., Especially the Puppet who sang "We didn't Start the Fire" it encouraged me to do Enter Sandman... I registered so late though that by the time I started everybody was nearly gone. I put alot of energy into it. /// EXIT LIGHT!!!!!!... That took play after seeing Lisa, Big Red and Nat sing their tunes.. Oh and Nats naturally french voice Singing PYT was Awesome. I gotta get a french woman in my life just to hear her speak to me LOL!

While Riding home I got to talk to lisa about some things that were on my mind as well as some other stuff  that i don't mention in this blog. She also shared some things with me, it was real cool of her to do so. I feel Like I owe her now LOL! .. I had a great time..

My next Entry will be about my Wrestlemania Weekend.


No comments: