Tuesday, August 18, 2015

10 Years Later and the Stories are Still Being Told

I'll be in attendance at the Please Forward book launch tonight, I'm actually getting prepared at the moment. I'll be there with My Sister and with Cheddar. Hopefully he doesn't go nuts around all the new faces. Cheddar doesn't get out much, but I leached him up today to see what he'd do and he was ready to leave out of the gate. LOL!

I'm excited and nervous, It'll be weird discussing my blog, but I see it's one of the big topics of the evening. I just realized there was another article at Nola.com link below
To be honest, It makes me feel weird, but I appreciate it all. I can't wait, Once again I'll be meeting some of the NOLA Bloggers I've connected with..  I used to read so many of them just to stay "In The Know" Not really realizing that they were reading mine as well.

I'm a blogger, but I'm not a writer. I'm not always right, but I'm not afraid to be wrong. Although no doubt being wrong makes me feel bad. but still this blog is full of my random thoughts. some were neccessary, others were totally unnecessary. but it's all here simply because I needed a way to clear my head of things.

Many of the stories I have told and retold, I'm not the kind of person to say "Go Read My Blog" but in this case, I think I'd rather have people read it because back then, I was just reacting to everything... now I don't. It's also why I don't blog so much.. but It's things like this, that keep me going. WOW!

- The Book 

No comments: