Thursday, May 26, 2016

When It comes to Multimedia Editing

I think it's funny when folks who don't do what we do, try to tell us what we should do or should use because "They heard" or they have a friend who uses.." ..

We all work at our own pace with what ever software we can afford.. I particularly still use the software I've been using because I think i've mastered the program. that's what matters more than specifics.
Folks think it's crazy when I say I use Corel Paintshop Pro to edit photos. but I've had about 4 different versions of the software since 2002.

The Closest thing I've had to any Adobe Software were the Macromedia versions of Fireworks and Macromedia Dreamweaver, There were some others but I don't need to name them,

On top of that, there are too many people who are so used to this Insta world that they thing that we are obligated to record today, edit today and post tonight. no, it doesn't happen that way.
Stephen Spielberg doesn't edit overnight.

As for the software themselves. I dislike when major software providers try to compete with the mobile software by adding Automatic & Instant effects. It just kills the moral of the software sometimes. it's cool to have additional features, but what about when the API for Instant Upload features gets killed. software died in a sense
.

On my part, I use what I use and it makes due for me.

No comments: