Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Catfish Keedy


Alright, So I get on Facebook and Angela is at it again, this time using my name and it's killing me
I'm not sure if I mentioned this here, but a few years ago she told me she liked me.. and I totally wanted to puke. Not only that. I went to high school with her. She was my friends girlfriend...
A few years ago, she catfished me begging to keep putting pictures up from our yearbook. it was just bad...  That time she had a name like Michelle with a pic of a random chick.///


Most recently, (for the past 2 years) she's created multiple accounts on facebook, twitter, Instagram and she's earned a hashtag on twitter and insta #catfishkeedy. due to her names on those sites being different from each other.  adding me many times to the point i started blocking... and a few days ago I see This!!.. MY LAST NAME on her.. NO BRUH!!

See the pics below.. WHY ME!?




No comments: