Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I Honestly haven't listened to the DNC nor RNC

But I've heard certain speakers from the both and I'm pretty convened that aside from new scandals, that both major parties are ready to run us into the ground. There are things I believe that trump will bring to the USA that we would love. but Everything on the foreign sector will be bad,  With Hilliary, I believe that she won't be respected by the men she will have to deal with., no doubt. I'm voting for her. but there are things that have made Hilliary seem more like a feminist extremist and it;s scary.

Believe it or not, there are things that I like about trump. but he won't get my vote. I think that if you wanna see major changes, Trump is the way honestly.  Hilliary  will be likely carrying out policies that she's been standing on for the past 40 or more years. At that point, all we can do is Hope for great things to come with her.

I've seen where so many have changed parties and/or have claimed that they will move out of the county..I feel it because It seems like we're Martial Law bound with who ever the next president is..

Yet when I think of the who's who and what's what. those situations are already here, just pending a major reason to go Military..

I hope the folks vote their hearts out this year..

No comments: