Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Random Lagniappe

Are You Headed to the Magic Kingdom? 

This Video had me cracking up last month



Bootleg Greek
When certain songs come on, It makes me wanna start Bootleg Greek Steppin' I have favorites that make me wanna get up and Hop, Skip and Jump LOL!
I'm Bad With names:  
But if I see you, I see you!! 

Band Related
The Bandhead in me is the reason I like cheap knockoff production music.


Bandhead Logic: NBA Finals 
 You gotta have SWAC Hours to have an opinion about SWAC Bands
.. You have to have Be a Music Major in order have an opinion about Music..
......You Gotta have NBA Hours to Have an opinion about the finals

Perfect Imperfections
you wanna meet the perfect person... and that person has to deal with all your imperfections.. the ones you don't want them to have.

Thoughts on Racial Indifference
At the end of the day, We all drink the same water
Note: The Replies I got were Hilarious, (Flint Related)

I was here a few weeks ago!


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Every year in the band community, Bands play the same tunes, and only one band gets the hype. I call it the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star effect.  Same song, same rhythm, but the approach and who you favor tends to make one bands version more favorable


Brand Yourself
Sometimes I wish I could've done things that I didn't do then.
Then I realize that I still can do it. I'm going to make it happen. It might be different but there will be some certifications, and Licences in my plan,

X-Ray Division
A few weeks ago, I asked my nephew something about what he Knew, He said he had X-Ray Division. LOL!


I Think I'm Right! 
I only argue when I'm right, and if they're in it to win the argument I'm like "I see, That's Nice.. You Win" lol because either way. justification won't clarify anything with one who isn't willing to accept things.

Everybody wants to lead:
All I want to do is Help, Sometimes Following things help you to learn, instead of wanting to be the leader all the time. 




No comments: